Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Era of Modernity


     Good day to everyone! I'd like to share with you not really a story but a fact that everyone knows....I am studying in a high school in our community, not to mention its name. I am an ICT student and I'm sad to say that I belong to the ancient times in terms of studies. We all know that hi-tech gadgets today seems to be usual to everyone but in our case especially mine, it seems to be a strange and unusual not because of lacking in supply or the gadgets cannot reached our community but a reason that everyone feels and it's about scarcity in terms of money.

How would you feel sending your five peso money to a computer shop just because you have your assignment to do instead of buying it in a sari-sari store for a five pieces of bread? The feeling that you know that your family is suffering from hungerness and still giving you the money to do your projects and outputs in an internet cafe  in order to finish your studies. It's difficult but I need for the sake of my future, the fulfillment of my dreams...............

No comments:

Post a Comment