Sunday, January 27, 2013


NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE

                Love is the feeling when we like someone, when we value someone and when we considered that person as part of our life already. There are many instances that too much love could make a person cruel, crazy and sometimes could kill him/her. Sometimes love is in the air, we suddenly feel it without knowing what we are doing. Often, love is mysterious, it always come in surprise.
          Three years ago, I’m a first year high school student and it was in the month of February when I met my one and only man. At first I don’t have any feeling with him but he always went to my grandmother’s house because he always visited my uncle, the husband of my auntie, which happened to be his relative also. He seemed to be quiet always. Holy Week came by the month of April and I followed them on the church because we, together with my cousins, came from Salihid wherein we do the hiking activity on the mountains there where the statue of Mama Mary and Papa Jesus stood. I came few minutes before the mass ended and I saw them on the outside of the church because the place was overcrowded. Procession started and we lined ourselves. He was at my back. I always looked back because his candle always turned unlighted because of the wind and I was the one he was begging for the light. After that day I realized that I already fell in love with him. Even though he doesn’t often speak but I felt the love inside of me.
          I know that it will never be a dream come true if he will fall for me also but I know in the future that there’s someone who really destined for me.
WANT TO BE IN THE FUTURE

                Who on Earth don’t have any ambition in their life? The goal they want to succeed with and the reason of their perspiration in getting high grades during school age. All of us have different goals in life. Others want to be a doctor, teacher, nurse, engineer, artist, army, police, seaman/woman, pilot and many others in their future. When they had already achieved that goal, in that moment they will feel nothing but only fulfillment.
          Me as a student and as a citizen of this country, I have also my own plans, my chosen field and my ambition in life. I want to be an accountant someday. They say that being an accountant is a very difficult profession for you will always count money and numbers would preferably rumble on your mind but that’s not what being an accountant means to me. It would mean to me as a dream profession. Dream Profession because since I was an elementary pupil this is the profession that I really want to be. It makes me happy every time I saw an accountant student. However, my mother would like me to become as a teacher. She said that being a teacher will surely benefit me a lot. For example is the high salary that I will get if I will become a teacher but teaching is not meant for me. They say that you must follow your heart and desire in decision-making.
          After 6 years, I hope I can be that accountant that I have ever dreamed of, my want to be in the future.
FRETZY JANE BARES
CONTENTS:
Ø JOURNEYING TO A BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE
Ø MY FIRST WALK N THIS EARTH
Ø MAMA, MY FIRST UTTERED WORD
Ø THE THING I NEVER HAD
Ø LOVING WHAT I AM
Ø A FAREWELL DAY
Ø I HAVE GROWN WITH THE WAY I WAS BORN
Ø WHAT INSPIRES ME A LOT
Ø WANT TO BE IN THE FUTURE
Ø NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE
Ø TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU SUCCEED
WHAT INSPIRES ME A LOT
LOVE
Love, they say it was just a play,
But did you know it wasn't okay,
To feel the lover's passion,
Is just a caring motion.

I may be too harsh,
If I say that love is just a trash,
But for someone who needs it,
So I will not say any longer for it.

Love they say is blind,
Even physical things they don't mind,
Love moves in mysterious ways,
It might come out in byways.

It is true that love is a mystery,
But the effect is a big misery,
So to those who are seeking for love,
Don't mind it 'cause there's someone who will fall from above.


          This poem I made during our second year was really an inspiring poem for me because I proved to myself that I can also build and construct on my own. It is also dedicated to my loved ones. Working just like this makes me happy a lot even though it is only a small thing but for me it matters a lot even the most wealthy man on this world can never buy it because it is priceless.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment